It’s been another busy year in recruitment. To show you how we’ve been helping people and organisations across the region, we’ve crunched the numbers and created some Pure facts and figures for the last year. Here are all the details.
- 67 – that’s how many talented professionals make up our team.
- 900 – the number of businesses and organisations that trusted us to find the right people for their teams this financial year.
- 1,330 – the number of people we found jobs for in 2023.
Quality is at the heart of everything we do. When we find someone a new role or help a client recruit the perfect person for a position, we ask them to rate our service by filling in a feedback survey. We're pleased to say that 99% of candidates and 100% of clients would choose to work with us again.
We've been rethinking recruitment for over 20 years, having started out in a tiny room in Cambridge in 2002 with dial-up internet and one fax machine.
Fast-forward to 2023 and we’ve worked with over 4,000 organisations across the eastern region. And we now have 4 offices, in Cambridge, Norwich (established in 2004), Ipswich (2005) and Chelmsford (2010).
We’ve also helped 29,290 people find dreamjobs across our 7 areas of expertise. Here’s how that breaks down:
- accountancy: 13,100
- professional office: 11,362
- HR: 3,153
- technology: 1,047
- marketing: 410
- executive: 181
- supply chain and engineering (our newest specialism, introduced in 2022): 37
We’ve also been working hard to give back to the communities we’re a part of, through both volunteering and fundraising. In fact, since 2002 we’ve raised over £176,000 for local charities. That includes organisations like EACH, Illuminate, SARS, Trust Links, Woodgreen and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
You can find out more about our charity work in 2023 in this article.
Our development programmes
Best Employers Eastern Region
Best Employers is our flagship employee engagement programme. Through it we’re helping organisations across our region understand the employee experience, and transform their workplaces into something really special.
- 95 organisations took part
- Their people filled in 13,406 employee engagement surveys
- 170 leaders and professionals came together at the Best Employers’ awards conference in October
- 8 organisations took home awards across categories including ‘Best not-for-profit’, ‘Best professional services’” and the Alex Pearce memorial award for most improved (find out more about this year’s winners)
- 38 organisations got an accreditation (11 platinum, 16 gold and 11 silver)
- We raised £1,139 on the day with a charity raffle, and £15,000 overall, which we donated to the East Anglian Air Ambulance (Best Employers is a not-for-profit programme). link to charities
Best Employers will be back in 2025 – find out more.
Women's Leadership Programme
Our Women’s Leadership Programme helps women develop their leadership skills, take control of their careers and expand their networks. Since 2014, 113 women have taken part, supported by 80 sponsors.
Introducing People Leaders Lab
We’re really excited about taking our development programmes from 6 to 7 with the People Leaders Lab, which we’ve created with the help of Birketts LLP. It’ll give people working in HR a space to come together and learn about a diverse variety of topics.
We also run the Finance Leadership Programme, HR Energy, the HR Development Programme and the Charity Leaders Group. Find out more at www.prs.uk.com/events.
Can we help you in 2024?
If you’re looking for the perfect person to join your team, or you’re ready for a new challenge yourself, we’d love to hear from you. Contact your local office to get started.