According to the results of the Best Employers Eastern Region in 2018, 93% of employees across the region felt engaged with their organisation’s culture and values. 89% of employees were motivated to go to work each day and 85% of employees felt that people in their organisation lived up to their brand image. We know how great our region is, but these benchmarked results demonstrate the Eastern Region is a great place to work and do business.
Over 130 organisations across the Eastern Region have already signed up to take part in Best Employers 2020. With this amazing level of interest, there will be many thousands of additional employees added to the benchmarks of culture, values & employee engagement than ever before. This establishes a fantastic platform for your decision-making and future action planning and gives you the information you need for your employee engagement strategies.
Best Employers brings together employers from across the East of England to support the economic growth of our region through increased employee engagement. If you are passionate about your organisation’s culture, engagement levels and workplace environment, the free employee survey can help you to understand and measure your employee engagement. It helps you to gain clarity on how and where to focus.
A great example of the benefits of taking part is MHA Larking Gowen, winners of the Best Employer category at the 2019 Norfolk Business Awards. Since MHA Larking Gowen first became involved with Best Employers in 2012, the difference in the organisation is nothing short of transformational. They have used the data and analysis from Best Employers surveys to help them focus on empowering their employees to increase productivity and culture. Led from the top by Managing Partner Jon Woolston, the culture change has authentically permeated down and the business has developed to become a true employer of choice.
We are excited for Best Employers 2020. It will be the fifth time we have run the survey and each year the number of businesses taking part increases. It not only has a big, positive impact on the organisations participating, it has become an exceptional showcase of the great employers here in our region.
Why should your organisation take part?
- Enhance your employer brand as a Best Employers organisation committed to creating highly engaged employees
- Discover your current engagement levels with our free, ready-to-use and expertly designed employee survey
- Network with like-minded business leaders to share ideas and solutions on evolving workplace culture and increasing engagement
- Develop your engagement strategy based on your tailored survey report and bespoke action plan
- Stay inspired with regular Best Employer conferences to share expert advice and best practice examples
- Gain a competitive edge in recruiting and retaining the best people, particularly when talent is in high demand, by cultivating and maintaining an attractive workplace culture
- Continue to monitor your engagement levels with the biennial staff survey
- Track your progress and benchmark your organisation against some of our region’s top employers
- Stay up to date with the latest insights to ensure your employee value proposition remains current and compelling in today’s fast-moving world
- Showcase your business as one everyone wants to be a part of with prestigious Best Employer awards and gold or platinum accreditations
Whatever stage you are at in your employee engagement journey, Best Employers is here to support you and your organisation. Together we can highlight the eastern region as a great place to work and do business.
About Best Employers Eastern Region
Best Employers Eastern Region was founded by professional recruitment specialists Pure and psychometrics experts eras ltd in 2012 to support organisations in creating workplaces which are stimulating, motivating and bring out the best in their people. Since 2018 Best Employers Eastern Region is sponsored by Archant and Birketts.
Best Employers Eastern Region is a biennial survey which measures employee engagement, culture and development. The survey identifies and promotes the best employers and provides employee-led insight. What started out as an employee engagement survey has evolved to become a force for culture and organisational change which businesses across the Eastern region rely on to shape their people strategies. The participants, award winners and accredited organisations have not only enhanced their employer brand as a great place to work, they have also formed a community of Best Employers in the region. The initiative’s conferences and events provide the opportunity to bring these like-minded leaders together to share best practice and to discuss the latest thinking on workplace culture, creating inclusive, inspiring environments where people will thrive.
Judith has worked in marketing for 20 + years across a range of industries from health and fitness, horticulture, GIS software, education and now recruitment. Judith joined Pure in 2017 and is responsible for marketing the business, marketing strategy and delivering initiative campaigns.