Web Application DeveloperReference: BH-53062
The Manufacturing Technology team are a small team based at one of their Norfolk sites. They build and support tools which underpin the service delivery and MI functions, facilitating the production process and enabling collection of statistical and service performance data.
Purpose of the Role
As an application developer you will be joining the team to evolve the primary in house application, helping to meet the needs of an ever-changing business and ensuring that the product remains stable and secure. They are looking to re-platform to a web application and would desire candidates to have experience in rebuilding from a legacy environment. This is not essential. You will need to approach problems enthusiastically and creatively, applying technical experience in a positive way. You will bring a fresh view to an existing platform and be prepared to share knowledge and experience with the rest of the team.
- Experience of a range of standard office and industry software including but not limited to Microsoft Windows OS, Visual Studio, Microsoft Office
- Experience developing integration with other services via API or service calls
- Knowledge of Desktop Applications and XAML
- Experience developing with CCS6 and HTML
- Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with diverse subject content
- Familiarity with dotNET languages
- Ability to understand a broad mix of technical and operational requirements