Volunteer CoordinatorReference: BH-53961
Main duties will be to:
- Maintain up-to date knowledge of relevant volunteer legislation, national and local best practice, and share it within the organisation.
- Hold responsibility for membership of appropriate volunteering networks and organisations.
- With the HR team and service managers, co-ordinate the journey of volunteers across all services. This includes ensuring that recruitment, induction, supervision and exit processes are relevant and followed consistently and to a high standard.
- With the HR Officer, specifically support the streamlining of volunteer management and processes across the organisation working with key individuals responsible for volunteer management to ensure they are confident, effective managers.
- With the HR Officer, ensure policies and procedures relating to the volunteer base are appropriate, lawful and useful.
- Develop and maintain the volunteer handbook and any other useful resources relevant to each role.
- Monitor volunteer offer (create and administer surveys/run feedback groups) and produce useful data and information to ensure objectives are met.
- You must have significant experience working with volunteers and a strong understanding of the principles of volunteering and a strong understanding and commitment to Equal Opportunities and diversity when working with young people and volunteers
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org