UX EngineerReference: BH-36453
You will need to be up to speed on web standards, mobile & responsive design, and able to work across a diverse and complex range of digital development projects to help evolve our digital properties.
You will need to demonstrate an enthusiastic, team-oriented work ethic with the patience, flexibility and willingness to take on tasks. You will need to be a strategic thinker and be able to take ownership in planning and building digital marketing campaigns.
• An impressive portfolio of mobile/web sites that you have developed
• UX and usability-focused approach
• Ability to write clean, coherent code and to follow established coding style guidelines
• Experience developing and testing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
• Proficiency with Photoshop
• Good problem solving skills
• Commercially-minded with an understanding of business considerations
• A good working relationship with senior stakeholders
• Organised with strong time management skills
• Enthusiastic & fun to work with
If you're excited by this fantastic opportunity please press apply and send us your CV and details, or contact Ruben Davis at Pure Resourcing Solutions.
The company are offering an excellent salary and benefits package...but more importantly great offices, good people to work with and flexi-time!