UK&I Tax ManagerReference: BH-56707
This is a newly created role, as a result of the group growing significantly, with considerable focus on UK import/export and global projects utilising overseas inventory. The tax strategy is to remain compliant across all disciplines whilst minimising risk and costs. You will be joining a fast paced sector which is ever evolving, to which this function must stay agile and focused.
Another key element to this role, will be to continue developing the knowledge of operational, financial and commercial staff, by collaborating and delivering presentations and workshops.
- To ensure that all UK based companies are compliant with current tax legislation
- Provide tax advice and support to the finance and commercial teams
- To ensure that all VAT & Customs declarations on behalf of all UK companies are accurate
- To ensure that all companies are appropriately licensed, where applicable, for international trade
- To ensure that relevant staff are adequately trained in the VAT, customs and legal implications of international trade
- Identify any improvements in respect of tax efficiency's
- In line with Corporate Governance, to ensure that the UK tax risks are identified, managed and actions carried out to minimise any tax risks
- To work closely with the commercial teams and other Group companies to streamline multinational sales projects
You will be joining a high performing and talented team of finance professionals within a group who can offer a platform to accelerate your career and broaden your skill set.
- Chartered Accounting qualification or equivalent
- General UK tax technical expertise
- Knowledge of import/export taxes
- A Self starter
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent communicator