Trainee AccountantReference: BH-54550
12 month fixed term contract
Ipswich Town Centre
An established business in Ipswich are looking for an Interim Trainee Accountant to support the finance department through a busy period.
This position will report to the Head of Finance. The successful candidate will studying towards there AAT of further qualifications and have gained some finance experience.
- Assist in preparation of month end management reporting including running reports, posting journals, data input of non-financial KPI’s into the Management pack.
- Carry out the calculation of intercompany balances and posting relevant journals in the system.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts with documented evidence.
- Assist with preparation of budgets including the input of budget data into the reporting pack and referencing of supporting evidence.
- Calculation of monthly corporation tax accrual and posting journals to the system.
- Quarterly review of key reporting packs to identify any updates that may be required.
- Assist in the preparation of data for audit deliverables and resolutions to queries that may arise.
- Daily review of bulk load batch reconciliation and correction of any misallocated items.
- Assist in reviewing and approving invoices for posting onto system.
The client is offering an excellent salary, office equipment for home working and a supportive team. If interested in finding out more please contact at Pure on 01473 250990.