Test EngineerReference: BH-53800
The Test & Engineering departments are engaged in the delivery of control systems for the energy sector with the Test engineer having responsibility for supporting the technical aspects of the work undertaken by the Test department, as well as carrying out testing activities directly. Activities include test equipment setup, documentation, development, and operation.
You will work closely with the Engineering and Test teams to ensure that testing is carried out safely, efficiently & in line with company procedures.
A background in electronic, software or automation system testing will allow the you to provide input to system testing philosophies, configuration of test equipment, fault finding as well as providing technical assistance to Test technicians as they carry out product and system testing.
Opportunities to improve and automate testing processes and equipment will be recognised by the you, who will be directly involved with the specification and design of equipment to make testing more efficient.
- Understanding of Company products, projects, and processes
- Ensure technical solutions conform to relevant specifications and standards
- Ensure the timely delivery of agreed scopes of supply
- Work with others to ensure the highest quality, performance and safety of supplied solutions
- Compliance of deliverables with company QA/QC requirements
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management
- The majority of work will be undertaken at the Great Yarmouth facility; however, on occasions the opportunity may occur to visit and support equipment testing both in the UK and overseas.