Technical Support AdministratorJob not available
- Previous experience of working in a food safety environment is essential
- Immediate Start
- North of Norwich
Working in the Technical Department for this well reputed and rapidly expanding food manufacturing business, a fantastic opportunity has arisen supporting the team.
With keen attention to detail, the role will involve:
- Ensuring that all H&S policies are adhered to.
- Controlling suppliers and products.
- Supporting the Technical Coordinator in reviewing and updating raw material and product specifications in line with legal requirements and the business needs.
- Maintaining technical files (supplier, product and customer records).
- Distributing the supplier requirements matrix and managing return documentation.
- Supporting the Technical Coordinator in communication with customers with regards to product information, specifications and controls.
- Supporting the Technical Coordinator with customer complaint handling – investigation and reports.
- Audit Support
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: