Tax AccountantReference: BH-54006
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a highly successful and growing organisation to recruit for a Tax Accountant, to join their team based in Norfolk.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for anyone with a passion for tax!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to a brilliant Senior Tax Manager, you will be responsible for a range of duties, with key responsibilities including:
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Preparation of tax accounting provisions & disclosures
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Data analysis and reporting
- Providing Tax insight and knowledge to the business
- Supporting a variety of projects (acquisitions, cross border tax matters etc.)
You will have a strong working knowledge of tax, with the ambition to learn and develop your skillset.
You will be looking to work for a fantastic Manager, in a growing organisation that can offer you excellent exposure across a variety of different business areas.
You may be working in practice and looking to make you first step into industry, or you might already work in industry and are looking to be part of a great team, with super work-life balance.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.