Talent Acquisition LeadReference: BH-53480
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Undertaking and managing recruitment campaigns for all managerial positions and above.
- Sourcing the best candidates across a number of platforms
- Liaising with Line Managers to discuss feedback on candidates, then feeding this back to the candidates.
- Work with Line Managers to discuss the most effective methods and costs of recruitment.
- Work with Line Managers providing appropriate advice to ensure that an up to date job profile is produced.
- Creating innovative recruitment campaigns – enhancing social media presence a key factor.
- Promote and build constructive and productive working relationships with internal management.
- Manage and administer a diverse range of candidate attraction methods.
- Be proactive and visible in the recruitment marketplace.
- Deliver against specific recruitment vacancy targets within specified time frames.
- Participate in reviewing the recruitment processes and systems to ensure they are as efficient and effective as possible
- Ensure a professional and effective recruitment process resulting in new employees being highly engaged when they join the business.
- Monitoring incoming interest regarding current vacancies communicating effectively with candidates.
- Recognise the importance of a diverse workforce and source the best candidate slate that includes representation from multiple diverse candidates.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of in-house recruitment
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of recruitment activities
- Organised and articulate
- Gravitas to be credible and operate effectively with Line Managers and HR colleagues