Talent Acquisition AdvisorReference: BH-54193
The business continues to win new clients and further develop business within its existing client base and as a result of this are looking to hire for a number of key technical roles.
The aim of this role is to work with the HR Business Partners and hiring manager population to put into place best practice in terms of Talent Acquisition and the candidate experience.
Although initially being recruited on the basis of a 6 month contract the role could develop into a longer term or even permanent role for the right person, ideally the role will be worked on a hybrid basis but it can we worked fully remotely if needed.
Key aims of the role will include;
- Leading on building and developing a fit for purpose recruitment strategy for the business
- Responsible for working with key stakeholders on creating/maintaining our EVP
- Focus on the implementation of new sourcing methods
- Proactively manage relationships with external partners to enhance our offering to customers
- Manage recruitment suppliers
- Build and maintains fit for purpose PSL and liaise and negotiates with recruitment agencies on identified roles
- Responsible for driving excellence in the candidate experience and end to end recruitment journey
- Constantly evolving the design and development of the recruitment process within the organisation
- Supports with the delivery of recruitment training and development for line managers as and when required
- Responsible for the analysis and socialising of recruitment metrics and providing regular updates for the monthly HR board reports
- Works to identify and maintain a talent pool of candidates to match the right candidate to the vacancy
Key skills and experience required;
- Proven experience within Talent Acquisition working in a client side role
- Experience of recruiting within the Technology field
- Proven ability to improve and streamline processes
- Able to coach and develop others
- Strong knowldge of various sourcing tools and techniques