TA PartnerReference: BH-53258
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced Talent Acquisition Team who are passionate about delivering a proactive recruitment service to the business.
The role requires experience in developing talent pipelines whilst being a brand amabassador for the business. You will have worked either in-house or for an agency within life sciences, technology or another professional environment which is fast paced and where you have managed multiple vacancies.
- Partner with relevant business functions to build a rich external talent pipeline, ensuring successful conversion of talent pipeline prospects into active candidates and then hires.
- Utilise talent pipelines and other direct sourcing techniques you will provide an outstanding service to fill all vacancies with high quality talent within agreed timeframes and at the lowest cost possible without comprising on candidate experience.
- Build knowledge and provide insights into external talent presence (i.e. talent mapping) to determine best approach to engage talent and steer workforce planning
- Promote the business as an employer of choice and ensuring our employer brand is strong across all relevant disciplines, by building extensive internal and external networks through multiple channels, including attending relevant networking events (internal and external) to meet and assess talent
- Support our Talent Acquisition programme by delivering projects such as employment branding, selection skills training, improved candidate experience and new technology implementation
- Drive and promote awareness of the business and recruitment opportunities through social media
This is a great opportunity to join a fabulous team wtihin an agile and scaling business.
Please call Caroline Batchelor today for further information regarding the role.