Systems DeveloperReference: BH-53393
To play a vital role in the ongoing technological transformation of the organisations application stack including the continuing implementation of a highly complex and innovative Customer Reporting Platform hosted in AWS.
Working closely with all stakeholders across the group to deliver the business priorities and requirements.
- Build & Deploy fully functional applications on AWS adopting an MVC methodology with an understanding of scalable and reusable code
- Deliver projects in a fast-paced Agile environment across the full software development lifecycle.
- Support, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade applications developed in-house, including managing interfaces, providing incident and problem management support to the Service Delivery function.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and team working skills by building effective working relationships with various business stakeholders, including; Senior Managers, Product Managers, Front-end / Back-end Developers, Business Analysts, QA & Support functions
- Train, learn and expand knowledge base in core technologies
- Peer review code, offer suggestions and improvements where necessary
- Software development with C# & ASP.Net Core 2.0 and MVC frameworks
- Infrastructure and platform development experience working within an AWS cloud environment utilising a wide range of AWS solutions (e.g. AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3, EC2, ECS Fargate, Elastic Beanstalk & Cloud Watch)
- Hands on experience in Microservices within a serverless architecture
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server & PostgreSQL experience
- Experience in WCF / Restful Services & Web API’s
- Familiarity with GIT Version control
- .Net Core 3.0 & Entity Framework Core experience
- Containerization of applications leveraging Docker / Kubernetes and the CI/CD Pipeline
- Familiarity with Jetbrains tools