Systems ArchitectReference: BH-54465
As a Systems Architect, you work within the Architecture team to collaborate on the overall architecture of the IT systems and solution design for broad, highly visible, strategic software development projects in an extremely complex and evolving technology and business environment.
What you’ll do
- Provide and document solution designs for a variety of audiences and stakeholders
- Implement prototypes/spikes when necessary to prove a technology or approach is suited
- Provide high level estimates for projects to guide prioritisation and resource assignment
- Work closely with business analysts and business users on the definition and planning of software projects and user stories
- Work with the architecture team to define coding best practices and standards and provide guidance and governance to developers to ensure they are adhered to.
- Advocate Agile and DevOps best practice adoption so that we move towards CI/CD
- Participate in sprint planning to provide additional information on user stories to help the developers estimate the points
- Work with the test team to ensure software quality.
- Consult with internal and external customers and assist with pre-sales as required
- Hands-on technical skills across some or all of the Microsoft stack, specifically: .NET, C#ASP.NET, MVC,
- Good experience with most of the following Microsoft Azure resources: App and API Services, Storage (Blobs, Tables and Queues, Service Bus, Event Hub, Event Grid
- Excellent understanding of data and database design
- Good understanding of software architecture and design patterns