Systems & Data ManagerReference: BH-52765
Having gone through a period of growth and investment, this key management role will report directly to the CTO and be responsible for the business systems team, strategy and leadership across ERP, CRM and Data.
With a number of major projects planned in this area over the next 12-24 months, this is an exciting time to join a business dedicated to investment in modern technologies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and management of business systems and technical estate.
- Management of the data strategy
- Supporting the Firm and all teams in the optimisation of their Business systems.
- Act as a point of IT escalation for all business systems, applications, technology solutions, and data related activities.
- Ensuring Business Systems and data problems, and service requests are addressed and resolved effectively.
- Own the Business systems release management and change management process
- Overseeing and managing numerous projects
- Managing the Business systems team - line management, work allocation, objective setting, personal development and being hands on as necessary to support the teams work
- Vendor and supplier management
- Own Business systems and Data associated Risks and risk treatment plans.
- Manage all systems testing work, including the development of user acceptance testing (UAT) plans and all functional system testing
- Support effective information security in accordance with the Firm’s ISO27001 initiative, and work alongside the Cyber Security Team and Director of technology to support the success of the initiative
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience with ERP systems and strategy.
- Wide breadth of systems infrastructure and configuration management experience.
- Business analysis and systems project management.
- Process improvement, continuous improvement or a strong emphasis on efficiencies
- 3rd party vendor management
- Experience of Business Analysis, requirements gathering and reporting.
- Experience of leading a team in a complex systems environment.
- Demonstrable hands on approach with Business systems, data and project management.
- Experience with Master Data Management, data management and profiling tools and data management concepts.
- Experience of working within, or with the ISO27001 information security standard.
- Strong experience of SQL Server, databases, SQL scripting.
- Experience of Azure
- Experience in leading change and release management.
- Experience of ITIL.
On offer is a market leading salary and broad range of benefits, flexi-working and a clear career path.