Systems & Data AnalystReference: BH-54602
Working for a highly engaged an rewarding business in a sector that makes a difference to peoples lives.
This is an exciting newly created role due to continued growth.
We are looking for a experienced analyst with a broad skills set and experience working with a range of tools and ERP/CRM systems.
Key Tasks include:
* Assisting in major system implementations and enhancements
* Support systems role out as the company expands internationally
* Provide reporting and analysis to stakeholders
* MI & BI reporting
* Data management and analysis
* Systems development and integration's
* Support ERP daily maintenance and any add-ons or applications
* Provide guidance and training to end users
* Manage stakeholders to prioritise additional requirements
* Data Analysis experience alongside broader IT and systems experience
* Some ERP or general Systems Administration
* Experience with a data visualization tool useful but not essential- PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau etc...
* SQL experience
On offer is full flexi working (core hours 10-3) with some travel after the pandemic (1 or 2 days a week) to the groups offices just off the A14.
They reward hard work with progression and have offices worldwide and you will be working with a friendly and supportive team.
This is an exceptional opportunity with a business that supports some of the largest health care organisations in the world.