Systems AccountantJob not available
The Systems Accountant is responsible for managing day to day systems issues and month end processes. You will assist in managing system access, develop workflows, document key processes and provide technical support for users.
· Preparing the system for key business cycles, e.g. month end rollover, budget process, manage data import, data cleansing and data maintenance
· Provide help-desk support to users by troubleshooting and quickly resolving issues
· Perform day to day administration and monitoring of Agresso, including system access for all users and roles
· Manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, reports and dashboards
· Maintain Agresso integration with other business systems
· Fully document and maintain existing and new customisations, workflows and processes
· Ensure system compliance with company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customisation and changes
Interested candidates will need to have significant, hands on experience of Agresso (Unit4 Business World). Candidates should be either part or fully qualified.
Due to the nature of the role, you will have good communication skills, as well as good problem-solving skills.
The role is being offered as a 6 month fixed term contract basis. The client is happy for the successful candidate to work remotely as well as in the office.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: