Systems AccountantJob not available
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with Finance Directors to enhance financial reporting to gain valuable financial insight to help drive good decision making. They will also support finance teams in reviewing operations to highlight opportunities for process efficiency gains and introduce process automation where possible.
- Support the Office of the CFO in delivering modern financial systems, best practices, efficiencies and governance across Europe and the Middle East.
- Work with the central ERP team to ensure systems build are fit for purpose.
- Drive effective use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in the organisation by overseeing delivery of training, creation of best practice user guides and best-in-class ERP use cases, to drive efficiency and effectiveness and get value for money from our investment in the application.
- Manage the relationship with a third-party vendor who will support D365 seamlessly and efficiently.
- Set the tone for leadership within the organisation by demonstrating consistent drive, enthusiasm and vision for finance operations. Build a one-team mentality that seamlessly supports the business and finance.
- Inspire and lead a team of finance technology specialists who see themselves as key players in automation and increased efficiency of finance.
- Work with finance directors around the region to forge new ways of working that boost our capabilities, identifying areas that can be improved and enable this change without business service interruption.
- Build relationships with senior management particularly around the rollout and use of business intelligence tools to boost insight and information for our business leaders.
- Work to deliver finance related technologies that are class-leading, smooth and fully integrated into the staff’s workflow, particularly around billing, insight into commissions and sales targets, and expenses submission.
- Drive good behaviours in the modern workspace for your team - notification of work location, accurate capturing and recharging of your team’s time via timesheets, and full use of collaboration tools available to boost efficiency.
- Support the European & Middle East Finance Director & FC in building a fully integrated group reporting through integration of D365 with Hyperion, and enhanced reporting packs based on Hyperion Smartview.
- Streamline financial reporting across the board.
You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant with ERP experience, ideally Dynamics 365 Finance or related applications, Business Intelligence experience, ideally Microsoft Power BI and experience with Hyperion and Hyperion Smartview would be an advantage.
If you feel you could be the person for this role please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223209888 or email@example.com
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: