Supply Chain CoordinatorJob not available
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, your responsibilities and duties will be as follows:
- Ensuring the accuracy of the open purchase order book
- Raising purchase orders in a timely manner
- Act as the key interface between the supply partner and the relevant functions to open purchase orders
- Issue open order book reports to supply partners.
- Pre-progressing and expediting of open purchase orders.
- Keep the system up to date with accurate purchase orders and inform relevant stakeholders of changes to agreed delivery dates and prices.
- Maintain delivery performance KPIs
- Coordinate and follow up with commodity buyers, supplier non-conformance to delivery standards.
Is this for you? Requirements for the role:
- Proficient user of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Experience using ERP and MRP
- Good understanding of end to end supply chain best practices
- Time orientated individual
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Methodical, analytical and process driven
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Emily at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: