Strategy and Planning (S&P) Operations ManagerReference: BH-53902
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role also will liaise between divisions to ensure divisional goals, processes and resources are aligned with the business strategy and each other and ensure that progress is appropriately tracked against company top level strategies and that these are reported to the Board and Executive Management team in an appropriate manner.
As part of a successful, global company, and undertaking several important duties, the role will be challenging and diverse.
- You will have a track record of successful operations programme management, including experience of long-term strategy creation and short-term planning, budgeting, financial modelling, process design and policy management.
- You’re comfortable presenting to and challenging senior stakeholders within the business, including C-Level.
- You’ve got the ability to understand commercial positioning of a business and provide support and critical analysis around strategic plans.
- You’re action biased, with the ability to make judgements and decisions in complex and ambiguous situations.
- You’re a self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment.
- You’ve got exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
To discuss this role in more detail and for the opportunity to work with one of Cambridge’s most admired companies please contact Mark Wishart at Pure on 01223 209888