Stock Shipping CoordinatorReference: BH-54552
Pure are pleased to be supporting our client in the recruitment of a Shipping Coordinator to work within the Stock and Goods in department based in Epping, Essex. You will be responsible for the goods in and all aspects of international and UK trade requirements.
- Processing emails and original shipping documents from suppliers. Sending out to the correct freight forwarder.
- Go through the latest shipping schedules and update the system
- Chasing suppliers by email for any missing container paperwork
- Print off snapshot reports for the buyers
- Print out second hand list and pass to Export Manager for price amendments.
- Set up a new container booking schedule on a weekly basis.
- Run reports and pass to Finance Director
- Send out New Products Reports to mailing list
- Maintain pallet qualities on system
- Write and print monthly list of despatch invoices
- Stock management working alongside the Stock Control Manager
- Deal with queries from sales & export on stock availability
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Existing experience in a similar role within logistics industry
- Experience within stock management is desirable
- Strong Administration and Customer Service skills
- Great time management
Given the retail nature of our client this role will be site based in Epping, Essex with standard office hours 8:30am to 6pm to support the store network.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity then please contact Laura Turner at Pure Resourcing Solutions in Chelmsford, Essex.