Stock ControllerReference: BH-58919
Key duties include:
- Picking parts for work orders in correct sequence, passing shortage reports, where required, to the Materials Manager,
- Picking Distribution and Stock sales orders from the relevant warehouse.
- Receiving bought components into stock and the allocation/issue of these parts to their relevant jobs.
- To maintain over counter issues and returns.
- Packing and dispatch og goods to customers, ensuring all parts are packed so damage is not caused in transit.
- Ensure fast and efficient replenishment of workshop Kan-Ban stocks.
- Action depot transfers as instructed.
- Highlight low stock items immediately.
- Filing of paperwork to keep all records up to date and fully traceable.
- Daily miscellaneous receipt of parts in to stock that have been returned from the workshop.
- Stock checks and stock reconciliation
- Correcting stock levels when items are required to be scrapped.
- Updating stock information on the computer system.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous stock control experience and dispatch experience
- Understanding of Import and Export controls and processes
- Good numeracy skills
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to maintain an open mind on improving deficiency and reducing wastes as part of the company's Lean Manufacturing programme
- Previous Sage experience is preferred.
For more information on this position, please contact Emily at Pure.