Stock ControllerReference: BH-54391
As Stock Controller, you will responsible for ensuring stock accuracy and carrying out inventory counts, discrepancy investigation and mitigation.
- Accurate stock holdings
- Implement the company's stock control procedures
- Ensure physical accuracy of stock held at the warehouse is maintained
- Oversee bi-annual stock takes
- Manage negative stock reports, working with relevant department to make necessary corrections
- Manage goods in transit, ensuring stock is booked in on a timely basis
- Manage stock discrepancies
- Work with the logistics provider to investigate lost stock
- Ensuring product descriptions and barcodes are correct
- Work with Accounts Payable on a weekly basis to ensure all booking in discrepancies are investigated
- Liaise with other departments including Warehouse, Retail, Purchasing and Finance.
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in a senior stock control role is essential.
- Ability to work in a methodical and organised manner.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This position has an immediate start available and other benefits as well as a generous reward package. This role is fully on site and there is some flexibility on the working hours. For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.