SQL/ BI DeveloperReference: BH-58838
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000
We are partnered with the leading supplier of gardening products across the UK with over 400 excellent reviews. They are looking for a SQL/Power BI Developer to join their established team to help maintain and develop their key applications and reporting systems. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing stakeholders across the IT division to create PowerBI reports.
- Develop and maintain SQL solutions to business requirements
- Manage and maintain PowerBI reports
- Organise the system and automate where applicable to save time and reduce manual errors
- Provide support to business users using the service desk tool
- Create high quality SQL Server procedures, triggers, scripts to support effective delivery of SQL based components
- Ensure that all SQL developments comply with company standards and quality frameworks
- Create appropriate documentation for SQL development solutions to allow for understanding and maintenance by others within the team.
- Develop Microsoft Power BI reports based on requirements gathered from the business.
If you would like to hear more about this position, give me a call on 01223 20988 or drop me an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org