Solutions EngineerReference: BH-54088
Norwich Office/ Hybrid
I am recruiting a Solutions engineer to join to work within a highly skilled Networks team. The purpose of this role is to support the organisation and its customers by technical and practical support via a number of systems.
This position is an integral part of the engineering team, in providing technical solutions on site and remote locations. New and innovative work on development, installation, and commissioning activities in conjunction with a large portfolio of systems.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both oral and written for colleagues and customers. You will also be a proactive problem solver with the ability ro display a systematic approach to, evaluation analysis and resolution.
- Designing and implementing network solutions and improving the efficiency of current network setups
- Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including firewalls, routers, switches, Wi-fi setups (Cisco, Uni and fortiGate)
- Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximise network efficiency and security
- Provide technical support to sales team where a solution is required
- Providing effective remote support for costumers
- Be able to understand customer requirements and develop, with new hardware offering a setup to meet the customers expectations and needs.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience with/in:
- Cisco CCNP
- FortiGate firewalls setup and management and troubleshooting (LAN, WAN and efficiency, VPN DNS)
- Understanding the QoS and failover
- Creating Network diagrams of a proposed solution
-Experience working in a Network Engineering team/ environment
- Able to read technical drawings/ wiring diagrams
-Previous experience in remote system engineering environment
For more information please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions, or click apply. A full job spec is available.