Solutions ArchitectJob not available
You will have strong knowledge and interest of/in Technology Architecture (Infrastructure, Application, Integration and/or Data) and understanding of Business and Enterprise Architecture to create solutions that are fit for purpose and use.
The role is central to the ongoing change agenda and roadmap, and liaises between business systems and business units for strategic and significant change initiatives. You will be influential in the overall business engagement with technology, it's roadmap, and outcomes, including utilising your business relationships to truly understand the area of opportunity within the business for technology to make an impact. The technology is yours to own and drive as the chair within the technical design initiatives.
- Provide Governance & Standards for architecture processes and principles. Including stewardship of reference artifacts, Server, Process Maps, Maturity assessment and technical risk assessments
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Conducting an evaluation of the computer system architecture with an emphasis on the design
- Analysing the system throughout the enterprise system
- Creating and maintaining or enhancing procedures, processes, and designs for a computer system
- Ensuring that the application architecture team can deliver system solutions for computer architecture
- Validate designs /costs produced by 3rd parties
- Provide provisional costs for technical/service components of the architecture
- Design both physical and logical components of solution architectures that will deliver a positive business outcome
For more information and a full job specification please contact Ruben Davis at Pure Resourcing Solutions.