Software Support Team LeadReference: BH-54303
The team is currently working 1 day per week in the office and the rest of the week remotely, long term there will be lots of flexibility to work fromj home, however you are expected to get to the Cambridge office as required. Long term there may also be the necessity for some travel to client sites on the odd occasion.
- Lead a small Support Team responsible for maintenance and support of the product.
- Responsible for managing customer expectations with regard to support based activites.
- Have tasks as part of the sprint cycles within the Agile methodology which is worked to a Kanban framework
- Primary responsibility for managing and prioritising customer support requests
- Investigate, respond to and progress customer issues to successful conclusion
- Grow support knowledge base and find solutions to problems raised
- Develop interface software to connect customers own systems and 3rd party systems to the product
- Develop tools, scrips and pipelines as required for the Devops processes alongside the rest of the team
- Conduct testing of the system during deployment phases, determining whether components and systems meet user requirements
- Develop training material
- Lead training sessions for customers
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Windows Server
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- Previous software support experience
- Experience managing a small team would be beneficial but not essential
- Python skills would be advantageous
- Excellent communcation and interpersonal skills are essential
For further information contact Jenny Saban in our Cambridge office