Software EngineerReference: BH-58888
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing modern applications that run on the Company desktop systems and creating sophisticated back-end processes powering modern web applications and ensuring that the Application Development team are adhering to the software quality standards agreed and delivered to the highest possible standards. This role is part of the wider IT department delivering services to their sites in the UK, and across Europe.
The Software Engineer is responsible for looking after all undertakings including creating and planning UIs, and an important role in the preservation of the quality code. The Lead Developer is responsible for the guarantee that applications crated by the team convey top-quality execution, and to ensure that the applications are responsive.
- Application support duties including technical diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Maintaining code quality, organisation, and automation.
- Identifying bottle necks and bugs and devise solutions.
- Utilize software engineering fundamentals and industry best practices, including analysis & design concepts, data modelling, implementation patterns, and quality driven development to deliver software component.
- Involvement on a variety of software development projects ranging from existing projects and platform maintenance activities through to creating new products and software.
- Liaise and work closely with the IT department to ensure quality and delivery of tasks.
- Relevant experience in a Software Development background.
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Strong C# experience.
- At least 1 years’ experience SQL in a production environment.
- Previous experience leading a team or project.
- Exposure to a business environment using ERP (or similar) integrated solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, or as a team.
- A positive approach to problem solving.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more, click apply or please contact Toby Brownlie at Pure Resourcing Norwich.