Software EngineerJob not available
Some of the perks and benefits are Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Personal Accident and Additional Benefits such as buying/selling holiday, Car Lease, Gyms, Dental etc.
In addition to this they offer clear progression and development which would be great for someone looking to join a company that enables development.
The Engineering Department is engaged in the design of industrial control systems for the energy industry.
Upon joining the Engineering Department, the successful applicant will have exposure to the key aspects of the products and services the team design and support.
On assignment of product or project-based tasks, the successful applicant will work with colleagues to design and implement control systems comprising software, electrical, electronic, and documentation elements, among others.
The successful applicant will also work with other departments to assist in delivering the materials, manufacture, test, and commissioning of systems as required, as well as interfacing with customers to ensure their requirements are met.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Proven track record developing software systems to meet project and customer specific requirements.
- Understanding of software development & lifecycle practices including documentation.
- Experience with object-oriented programming e.g. C++, C# , Visual Studio.
- Experience of web design tools.
- Knowledge of Industrial automation communication protocols (OPC, MQTT, Modbus).
- Knowledge of Windows networking, domain setup and security.
- Virtual PC concepts and practices.
- Knowledge of SQL data management and analytics.
- Proven track record in design, build and test environment.
- Understanding of automation equipment SCADA/PLC/RTU programming / design.
- On site commissioning and / or fault finding.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies, ML or similar.
- Knowledge of cyber security and data encryption.
- Experience with cloud computing.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: