Software DeveloperReference: BH-54694
As part of the Software Development Team, you will help develop the architecture of the business, with a strong focus on innovation. Working closely with a small team of developers on in-house projects and third-party software, you will contribute with ideas as well as code to ensure we write flexible and future proof software the business needs to grow. A breadth of full stack projects from ERP integrations, native apps, and cloud computing. You will become part of an autonomous team in a flexible working environment, to help ensure you are well equipped for personal and software development.
This is a remote role with the expectation being you would only need to travel to the office when needed. Desired Skills & Experience:
- C#, Dart experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of Xamarin.Forms, Flutter, WinForms or equivalent
- An understanding of microservice architecture
- Good knowledge and experience of SQL and T-SQL
- Git version control
- DevOps including an understanding of build and release pipelines, CI & CD
- To be a solid team player and ability to work on own initiative.