Software Developer (.Net)Reference: BH-53897
- Maintain and enhance a web front-end for internal users to configure customer integration's.
- Design and develop new web-based tools to
- Help the integration support staff facilitate seamless integration's
- Reduce time spent on manual and repetitive tasks
- Provide information to internal staff on data extracts (Retailer Dashboard, Extract configurations, history of product transfers)
- Help customers register for new Extracts and obtain documentation on the Web Services and data model
- Develop custom data extracts as per customer requirements (JSON, XML, Excel, HTML, CSV, txt, PDFs etc).
- Implement data model transformations according to mapping documents.
- Create and maintain open-source code examples across various languages which customers can use to integrate with.
- Provide assistance to 2nd line support when configuring custom integration's and improve their skill sets.
- Provide occasional consultation and professional services to customers’ development teams on how best to use and consume/provide data.
- Develop and support plugins and add-ons to existing ecommerce providers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of every aspect of the service and data model.
- Maintain and enhance technical documentation.
E - Strong working knowledge of Databases (SQL Server and NoSQL - CosmosDB / MongoDB) with an appreciation of complex data structures.
E - Strong working knowledge of XML, JSON and Web Service Technologies.
E - Strong working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
E - Working knowledge Exposure to Cloud based development (Azure an advantage)
E - A strong desire to learn and develop
E - Excellent communication skills, including building customer rapport.
E - Ability to work under own initiative
E - Ability to manage own time effectively
P - Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
P - Working Knowledge of .NET programming environment, as well as other Microsoft product environments.