SMCR AdvisorReference: BH-52869
If so we want to speak to you!
Our client based in Essex is looking to hire an experienced professional with SMCR experience to support them in rolling out processes, updating templates across the business.
The contract will be for 12 months and requires the successful candidate to be available to start ASAP. The role offers hybrid working. Due to the nature of this requirement SMCR experience is strongly preferred.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
· Working with the business on the application of SMCR requirements and key business procedures to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
· Ensure employment contracts remain SMCR compliant
· Ensure HR procedures and policies are SMCR compliant
· Support stakeholders with processes that impacts SMCR employees throughout the employee life cycle, including joiners, leavers, leadership changes, internal moves, de-certification of roles etc.
· Document and maintain SOPs and checklists for processes impacted by SMCR
· Manage the annual mid-cycle fit and proper assessments for Certified Persons and Senior Managers, including the escalation process and issuing certificates where required
· Work with L&D to develop and implement appropriate SMCR training, and ensuring content is up to date and relevant
· Work with system supplier to continue to develop the system to ensure SMCR processes are as efficient as possible
· Work with HR MI Analyst to build SMCR reporting
· Provide regulatory references with input from Compliance
· Provide advice and guidance on SMCR to the business
- Knowledge of the Senior Managers & Certification Regime.
- SMCR conduct rules
- HR Generalist knowledge – desirable
- Compliance knowledge – desirable