Senior VAT AccountantReference: BH-52786
- Handling the preparation and filing of indirect and direct tax filings, statutory account filings and treasury back office functions.
- Responsible for ensuring a high standard of service delivery in line with agreed timelines.
- The ability to communicate well and build relationships quickly will be key for this role
- Responsible for the provision of accurate and timely financial information to key business partners, external stakeholders and Group functions.
- Qualified accountant or tax professional (ACA/ACCA/AAT/CTA/VAT Diploma preferred)
- Relevant Tax & Financial Accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including a wide range of stakeholders within the business
- Ability to be self-sufficient as well as working in a team environment
- Strong presentation skills
If you would like further information on this role and to apply for the position please contact Kelly Earl @ Pure