Senior Purchase Ledger AnalystJob not available
We are looking for someone with purchase ledger experience and the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career and join a company that has been recognised as an award winning employer.
Responsibilities will include –
- Providing high level customer service to internal and external customers, ensuring payments and queries are resolved quickly and effectively
- Mentoring, training & development of existing Team members
- Generating and analysing debit balances report & Monthly creditors report.
- Daily monitoring of processes & Daily reconciliation of accounts across the group, ensuring timely posting of invoices and month end payments
- Reviewing of all Expenses / Barclaycard returns. Preparation of employee payment instructions to HR and related GL journals
- Reviewing invoice validation, upload to Purchase Ledger and processing of payments.
- Design, implement and maintain Atlas uploads journals, identifying groups of invoices that can be uploaded.
Previous relevant experience is essential plus strong IT skills.
Please apply for more information, this role will interview in early 2022!
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: