Senior Payroll OfficerReference: BH-56511
Pure Resourcing Solutions are partnering with a highly successful and growing organisation to recruit for a Senior Payroll Officer, to join their high-performing and friendly team based in South Norfolk.
This is a fantastic organisation who offer flexible and remote working opportunities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Working within a fast paced, positive and enjoyable team, this exciting role will involve the following tasks:
- Collation and input on monthly payroll data
- Calculation and processing of absence & statutory sick payments
- Calculation and processing of statutory maternity/adoption/paternity payments
- Implementing starters and leavers including TUPE transfers Implementing tax codes & student loan changes
- Problem solving & query resolution
- Taking an active role in process improvement
You must have prior experience working within a high-volume payroll environment, with a strong working knowledge of Excel, and excellent communication skills.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now, or alternatively get in touch with Giles Dawson for more information.