Senior Payroll AnalystReference: BH-54118
The main remit for this role is to support the end-to-end processing of the monthly payrolls for circa 11,000 employees and to proactively support with leading one of the payroll teams.
- Ensure variable payroll data via time and attendance system is uploaded into the payroll system
- Validate the payroll output from the time and attendance system and deal with any reject
- Calculation and processing sickness/maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Process and validate all manual payroll adjustments in line with the approved pay rules
- Assist with the management of the pensions processes for the defined contribution schemes
- Manage and approve out of cycle payments
- Promptly resolve payroll queries
- Process and recover overpayments
- Assist with administration of P11ds and End of year processes.
Candidates need to display a strong understanding of payroll disciplines, a strong team work ethic and the ability to work autonomously.
Our client offers hybrid working and a strong benefits package.
Please apply or contact Paul Sheldrake at Pure for more information.