Senior Marketing ExecutiveJob not available
The Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for creating marketing content as well as developing and coordinating the delivery of successful marketing communications programs for the purpose of brand awareness and high-quality lead generation for key geographies and market sectors.
Key responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to)
- Devise and implement the content marketing plan for the Group target market sectors to Include case studies, use cases, white papers, videos, animations, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Formulate and deliver targeted market sector marketing campaigns to generate leads and support sales in achieving targets globally.
- Create sales and marketing collaterals such as brochures, banners, posters using Adobe In-Design & Photoshop
- Write engaging copy for the website, social media, press releases, case studies and white papers
- Create e-shots, track, and report on success rates
- Responsible for the social media channels, create social media postings, support colleagues across the business with work social media postings, monitor and report on engagement rates
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies, monitor and report on KPIs
- Develop marketing briefs for creative agencies
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the Group to produce engaging content and compelling campaigns
- Assist with other marketing tasks and projects as required
Education and skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Can-do and action-oriented attitude
- Good project management - delivers well and on time
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player
- Educated to degree level in Marketing
This is a full time, permanent position working a mixture of on site and working from home. As well as a competitive salary package, you will be rewarded with other benefits and the chance to work for a company who are keen to support your progression. This is a great opportunity for ambitious Marketing professionals who are looking to take the next step in their career.
For more information, please contact Emily at Pure.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: