Senior Manufacturing EngineerReference: BH-57557
You will be joining the Maintenance team reporting to the CI Manager and be responsible for seeking ways to automate and improve manufacturing process by leading the development of new machines to take production to the next level. You will likely have worked in a Maintenance role previously and possess a breadth of manufacturing knowledge.
- Developing automation concepts and equipment upgrades including prototyping where applicable
- Actively leading in the identification and selection of suitable outsourcing partners for specialist external equipment builds
- Overseeing equipment (CAPEX) projects from identification until successful completion of SAT and delivering on time to budget
- Supporting the introduction and maintenance of technical documentation
- Skills permitting, the programming of PLC, design of user interfaces and failure analysis and rectification
This role is Monday to Friday, 37,5 hours a week. There is a market leading benefits package on offer.