Senior Management AccountantReference: BH-53195
This is a key role within Finance department, and will engage with senior managers, and the board directors across the wider group of businesses. This role will work alongside the wider group finance team to deliver all financial management aspects within the business, and whilst part of the finance team, will enjoy direct and regular contact with Managing Director.
Key responsibilities: -
- Working with finance project lead to implement processes changes to deliver accurate and timely monthly accounts.
- Work with finance project lead to aid the implementation of formal standard costing processes.
- Work with finance project lead to deliver monthly margin reporting at product level.
- Assist with process enhancement to utilise the newly implemented ERP system.
- Delivery of timely, complete, and accurate management accounts, departmental accounts and sector accounts monthly.
- Monthly review with senior management to discuss monthly performance and variances to plan.
- Manage and delivery timely and accurate group reporting.
- Management of company taxation, payments and recording risk.
- Support the MD in the production and monthly and adhoc reports for parent company.
- Cash management and forecasting.
- Completion of statutory accounts and company compliance requirements.
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Strong management accounting and business partnering experience.
- Retail or FMCG sector background.
- Strong relationship and mentoring skills.