Senior Infrastructure EngineerJob not available
South Cambridge/ Hybrid
Circa £60,000 + Benefits
I`m delighted to be supporting a fast growing Cloud Consultancy business based just south of Cambridge for the recruitment of a Senior Infrastructure Engineer.
In this position you will be responsible for delivering first class infrastructure support to clients across the East of England many of whom are extremely well known global organisations. Acting as the main escalation point for the business you will liaise with the support team to investigate, complete root cause analysis and resolve or in some circumstances escalate to 3rd party suppliers.
- Provide technical support to end users, infrastructure & services
- Troubleshoot and resolves escalated issues within a microsoft operating system
- Support on-prem/ Azure active directory (AD) and network storage
- Provide some networking support for switches, firewalls, wifi
- Take full ownership of client relationships and maintenance for their systems
- Reviewing and addressing alerts originating customer infrastructure, helping to reduce false positives by correctly classifying any Event tickets that you work on before closure.
- Resolve incidents. Proactively follow up with users as you resolve these to confirm the work is completed to their satisfaction
- AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administration Certification
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Windows 10 deployment
- Windows Server Support 2019, 2016, 2012
- Active Directory
- DNS and DHCP
- Antivirus, Antimalware
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Some experience of VMware or Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
This is an excellent position for someone who is motivated and driven within their career who would like to push the boundaries of their knowledge to improve and develop. You will act as an individual who will bring ideas of new technologies and systems to the business as well as be able to adapt/ learn these when required. The successful candidate will act as a role model/ leader for the rest of the Infrastructure & support team and be someone who is willing to help others when required.
If this position is of interest please contact Henry Dawson at Pure Resourcing Solutions or click APPLY - A full job description is available