Senior HRBPReference: BH-53245
We are recruiting a Senior HR Business Partner for a global scientific research organisation based in north Cambridgeshire. This organisation is driven by their values which include honesty and respect as well as always learning to improve.
Reporting to the VP of HR based in the US, this role will partner with the head office functions which include, finance, marketing, sales and IT as well as sites in Europe including Spain, Italy, The Netherlands & France.
Your role will be to improve current HR processes and develop HR initiatives for your business areas as well as partnering with your leadership team.
This role can be worked from home or on site in north Cambridgeshire, you may be required to travel to other sites on occasion in Europe.
Your experience will include –
- Proven background operating at HRBP / HR Manager level partnering at leadership level.
- Partnering with corporate functions
- Proven track record to lead and deliver on HR projects and initiatives globally
- Experience of partnering across Europe
- Management experience (coaching a junior HRBP)
- CIPD qualified
Please call Caroline Batchelor for further information. The client is looking for the candidate to start in September for a handover with the outgoing HRBP.