Senior Finance Assistant - Term time hoursReference: BH-52772
Working as part of a small team, you'll report directly into the Finance Manager, with your main responsibilities will be to provide support in the following areas:
- Assist in the preparations of monthly management accounts
- Monitor the nominal ledger
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports
- Assist with their invoicing and credit control
- Support in preparation and monitoring of the budgeting process.
- Assist with statutory returns.
- Ad-hoc duties, as and when requested
Personal skills and qualifications required:
- AAT or studying towards
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good excel and general IT skills
- Able to work as part of a team
Please contact Caroline Meeson at Pure for further information or email your CV to apply.