Senior Credit ControllerReference: BH-53617
The main focus of this role is to work independently managing your own portfolio of clients, ensuring timely payments while maintaining an awareness of the wider team and upcoming deadlines.
- Responsibility for a portion of a large sales ledger, in both value & volume.
- Ability to work mainly independently & manage your time effectively.
- Monitor overdue payments by use of the bespoke systems / Excel spreadsheet
- Proactively chase current and outstanding debt.
- Liaising with other parts of the wider business to resolve queries in a timely fashion with a view to minimising bad debt
- Preparing statements and reports on high-risk situations.
- Liaise and notify Management & Board Members as appropriate.
- Closely working with the rest of the finance team who will be allocating the cash on our ledgers and raising the invoices
- General administration tasks required for credit control function.
You will be an experienced credit controller having worked in high volume environments before. A confident and professional manner & approach when communicating with Customers and Management is essential along with a curious and inquisitive nature. You will strive to resolves queries and have excellent IT skills, particularly strong Excel knowledge.
A very competitive salary is available for this full time opportunity. Its is an office based role with onsite parking available.
For more information please call Fiona @ Pure or apply as required.