Senior Business AnalystReference: BH-53183
I am recruiting a Senior Business Analyst for a large public sector organisaiton based in Norwich.
Working alongside the IT Director, Operations Team and strategics teams your main responsibility will be to develop process and systems to help improve the quality and efficiency of the service delivered across the business within a wide range of functions.
- Work with Strategic and Operations Teams with assessing operational business process and contributing to the necessary alignment and adoption of technological solutions.
- Reviewing processes, products and services as directed in pursuit of tangible productivity and efficiency gains through improvements to systems, applications and processes
- Support the implementation of solutions as defined in the analysis stage.
- Work in conjunction with other driplines and sections in the formulation of complete end-to-end solutions.
- Contribute to business cases and option appraisals to assist decisions regarding investment and organisation and deployment of resource
- Identify opportunity for reducing input and user maintenance or administration process overhead through design and implementation of integrations and automation techniques.
- Contribute towards the configuration design of line of a wide range of business system platforms in line with the prevailing strategy.
- Work closely with IT Core Infrastructure Team to ensure seamless delivery of production services and working within the defined infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft office tools, including MS project, word, excel and outlook
- Strong understanding of a range of ERP systems and BI tools
- Formal Business Anlayst qualification/ training (IIBA or Equivalent)
- Experience implementing new processes and systems in a project and operational environment
- Collaborative approach, capable of working effectively across multi- disciplined teams
- Analytical and solution driven, capable of providing informed options using a wide range of data and research
- You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence to be able to travel across different sites as and when required