Senior Accounts AssistantReference: BH-54148
The successful application will be required to engage with all aspects of the business and external stakeholders to ensure the completion of tasks in line with the monthly accounts timetable.
The individual will have experience in payroll, purchase ledger invoice processing, Sales Ledger, cost analysis and credit control.
The role will report into the Financial Director and will be responsible for the delivery of the following weekly and monthly activities.
- Completion of sales ledger processing tasks
- Completion of the weekly Payroll Process
- Completing Job Costing analysis and associated reporting
- With the wider finance team support with purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control and weekly payroll duties
- Monthly stock taking of raw materials
- Monthly sales analysis and expenditure reporting
- Assisting the Financial Director
This vacancy is based in the office onsite in Ipswich. Apply now for more information.