- Copy typing or amending business documents such as reports and tenders.
- Creating and amending invoice timesheets.
- Calendar management – ensuring the diaries of the Management team match the main Office calendar.
- Updating weekly reports – checking on-line portals for updates.
- Collation of reports for weekly run through meetings.
- Uploading of drawings to client portals.
- Ensuring the Document Management System is up to date and project records are maintained.
- Checking for compliance of systems and procedures and reporting to Admin Director.
- Ensuring office systems and procedures manuals are up to date and liaise with Senior Management to collate information to update the manuals
- Assisting the MD’s PA where necessary.
- Ordering Stationery and Supplies.
- Building maintenance checks and arranging for contractors to complete necessary works.
- Ad-hoc duties
- Experience in a similar secretarial role
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Good IT knowledge of MS Office applications is essential: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a varied workload essential
- Flexible and adaptable, a general all rounder with a can do attitude.