Seaports Operations AdministratorJob not available
Monday to Friday (P/T Hybrid working available)
Free parking on-site
Your core task in this role is to support the use of new tools and reporting systems, that have been developed to help manage the Brexit transition. In doing so you free up management to make the decisions that will position the business to succeed in the ‘new world’.
- Suppliers Performance – Gather and maintain operational KPIs for UK terminals, related to vessel and road operations, on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis or as required by the business.
- P&L preparation – compile an overview of UK terminal costs, based on recorded entries in the internal system and compare to forecast, periodically. This includes vessels related costs, booking related costs and haulage related costs.
- Statutory Reporting – Undertake all required reporting for the companies shipping activities to the UK government, ensuring operational integrity by staying up to date with company ICT changes and evolving UK Government rules.
- Invoicing – Compile weekly RCN inclusive of all relevant costs, ensuring contractual rates are applied correctly by the suppliers, and reporting anomalies. Declare shipments to relevant supplier/port authorities, aimed at self-invoicing, in a timely fashion.
- Effective communication with internal offices and external customers, such as the port authorities, hauliers, suppliers and government bodies.
- Experience in a relevant role
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and data handling
- Knowledge of the port community system Destin8
- Effective written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proavtive and motivated nature
- Well organised and ability to manage own workload
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Private medical and life insurance.
- Company pension scheme.
- The flexibility to work from home some of the time in agreement with the manager.
- A multi-facing opportunity for a flexible and focused professional.
Sorry, this job has been filled or is no longer available, by we are adding new jobs all the time. Go back to the homepage to start a new search or try one of the following to search for similar jobs: