Sales Team ManagerReference: BH-59576
Salary£34000 - £40000 per annum
Our client are looking for a confident and dedicated experienced Sales Manager to join their busy Sales team based in Southend On Sea.
- Coaching and developing staff using performance management tools to successfully meet and improve targets
- To support, coach and develop members of your team to a level that enables the business to effectively succession plan.
- To ensure you remain up to date with procedures/processes, products, new schemes and/or scheme changes and communicate these effectively to your team.
- To support the recruitment process, acquire the most suitable calibre candidate for role, promoting an excellent brand image.
- To produce Management Information in relation to agent activity which will help identify any coaching and development needs required to assist agents to meet their KPIs.
- Complaint Handling
- To monitor, record and effectively manage absence and time keeping issues in line with Company procedures.
- Deliver monthly 1:1’s
- 1-2 years Sales & Customer Service experience
- Contact Centre experience
- Management/team leading experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Team company bonuses