Sales Team ManagerReference: BH-54263
You will be responsible for managing and leading a team of Sales Consultants where you will be required to optimise all sales opportunities presented to the department maximising Consultant productivity, quality and customer service.
- To coach and develop staff using performance management tools to successfully meet and improve upon key performance indicators and personal objectives.
- To support, coach and develop members of your team to a level that enables the business to effectively succession plan.
- To ensure you remain up to date with procedures/processes, products, new schemes and/or scheme changes and communicate these effectively to your team.
- To support the recruitment process, acquire the most suitable calibre candidate for role, promoting an excellent brand image.
- To produce Management Information
- To effectively communicate technical, client, customer, service and system related issues or staff related issues to your direct line manager providing recommendations for swift resolutions.
- To handle complaints in line with our complaint handling process.
- To monitor, record and effectively manage absence and time keeping issues in line with Company procedures.
- To document and deliver monthly 1:1’s ensuring objectives are recorded and monitored, coaching plans are defined, monitored and documented providing an audit trail.
- To always demonstrate a confident and positive attitude towards change.
- To act with integrity, due care, skill, and diligence.
- To be open and honest with our regulatory body.
- To pay due regard to the interest of customers and treat them fairly.
- At least 2-3 years Previous experience in managing a successful sales team
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven track record of engaging with, motivating, and proactively managing a sales team
- Understanding of Travel Insurance would be advantageous
- Experience in performance management
- Hands on approach
- Excellent prioritising and multi-tasking skills
- Experience of working in an FCA regulated environment
- An understanding of Travel Insurance would be advantageous